Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hello Again!

It was a very productive day in Math 105 today.

At the end of last class, we were assigned a project: make your own 'clever' venn diagram such as the ones mentioned in my previous post off of Indexed.com. We all got to see each other's venn diagrams. Then we voted on which we liked the best. Well, our very tricky teacher turned the winners, honorable mentions, and the teacher's choice cards into a powerpoint, which I can now relay to you, my faithful blog readers. Click Here

I took second place (not to toot my own horn or anything)! :)

I also have to mention that Battleship (the game where you guess and try to sink each other's ships) is an excellent way to teach the (x,y) coordinate plain. I believe it was Scott (not sure, I will have to check) that thought of that. Kudos, very clever!

Until next time,
Rose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment